Strategic Intraday Trading
In trading, there is always a common query to finding the right opportunity. However, this requires a deep understanding of fundamentals through consistent disciplined practice and commitment.
In this programme, we focus on the combination of strategic methods to drill through the multi-layer information to discovering the potential market opportunities as well as trading psychology. Emotional influence can have a surprisingly powerful effect over the strategy planning. Participants in this programme will be having practical exercises to experiment with the methods and applying them to the markets.
• Getting started as a Day Trader
• Understanding the trading aspect + power to compounding wealth
• Psychology Management - Programming The Mind of Trading
• Risk Management - Calculating Risk vs Rewards
• Stock Selection - Charting and Scanning
• Execution Process
• Principles and mindset towards stocks trading
• How market movement creates the opportunities and trade strategies
• Analysing and identifying market movement
• How to route a sustainable, efficient and yet profitable formular
• How to manage overall portfolio risk
• Understanding Trading Psychology with the optimal emotional fulfilment
Jay has more than 10 years of trading experience in the financial markets. He is currently a professional trader at Tradingplc heading the proprietary trading desk. He yield an average of over 50% annual returns and is passionate in mentoring others in achieving positive returns in their trading journey.